Sunday, February 22, 2009

charpe diem

Almost every writter i know likes to use this qoute by Karl marx "The writter must earn money in order to be able to live and to write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money." and i would totally understand where he and all of them are coming from. But thats where my ability to support this ends, on this blog this will not be the cas. i'm wriitin wholly for my own pleasure. I know you expected me to say iam for the people or that i want to change the world, blah, blah, blah....but iam not going to be a slave to cliche....all these other reasons come after my desire to please my self...call me selfish or self absorbed but thats the hard truth, take it or leave it. this is why this text is entitled charpe diem, its latin for sieze the moment! and this is the basis for this blog...i intend to sieze every single opprtunity and i have already explained why.

No comments:

Post a Comment